First item for sale on Etsy

Kabrina

Ok I feel a little weird posting this but I have just posted a completed Micro Mini Queen Anne dollhouse for sale on Etsy. I have a few pictures of the house in my gallery and of course on my Etsy shop Dawning Light Creation. Figured I'd give everyone a heads up here in case they were already looking for one to display. Thanks!

P.S. I also have a Harrison dollhouse kit I'd like to sell, I opened it once to look at the directions but nothing has been removed from the box. It's not my style and I'd like to get rid of this one and hopefully get a Lily instead. If anyone is interested please PM me for details prices etc. I'd be willing to ship although UPS or Fedex might be high costs.

Hi Kabrina. That's a cute house but a little too high for me. I know it's worth the price but even in the box those little houses are too high for me. :) This is the first time I've been to Etsy. Nice site. Is it only for handmade items? Which is better, Etsy or Ebay? I'm a ebay-aholic.:yes: Look at this house I just saw on eBay. This is a house I would love to have. I like the BIG houses and this would be soooo much fun. Too expensive[to ship] but I can dream. I know it's off topic but I just thought I'd share. Modern High Rise

Kathie, thank you for fixing my link.

Rose thank you for the nice words. The house took awhile to do, you'd think being so much smaller it'd be faster LOL. I like Etsy for finding handmade items since that's really what they are for. I'm a bit leary about Ebay as I've heard such horror stories, although personally I've never had problems. I guess it's all a preference. Ebay does seem to charge a lot and have hidden fees to the seller but I'm probably just reading it wrong, I'm not very savvy with things like that.

Just went and checked the link you posted WOW! That's HUGE!