THE TAFT

Wishywash

Hi There Wishywash!! Welcome to the forum! I missed out on that kit a while ago and was upset that I lost by only .50¢

:o

In the early 80s this kit retail price was $62 according to a price sheet I got right here.

It also has a set of what they called "Mini Houses" on this sheet. I am looking high and low for these houses. Here is the picture of them. I Want one of these so bad LOL B) It's so cool how you access the insides.

Again welcome and PLEASE tell us a bit more about yourself.

Hi guys & thank you for your messages!

As a matter of fact, I posted it more in case in might interest someone than for myself. I have several kits unstarted, some punched out (I just love to do this), and only my Glencroft is halfway built)...

Good luck all on your projects, will certainly post my pics in due time, once I'll manage to disable this aggressive flag next to my screen name...

WSH.

It also has a set of what they called "Mini Houses" on this sheet. I am looking high and low for these houses. Here is the picture of them. I Want one of these so bad LOL :D It's so cool how you access the insides.

Again welcome and PLEASE tell us a bit more about yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mary Wren brought one of those mini houses to our local quarter scale (and smaller) group last Saturday - it was sooooooo cute, but was kinda fiddly to get undone. All her work is cute, and she's a super lady. Pity she was only visiting us and we had to let her go home this week.

Wizzy