Drat! Dura Craft SFranciscan

bookmarm

I have a kit from 1995 for the 555. I looked through and it's missing parts. Sheets 1,2,3 are missing completely, and sheets 13,14,17,18 are missing a few parts (all of the tower roof parts, and porch trim). I can re-create some of the missing bits that are simple shapes with my hand saw. What to do? The company is out of business, right?

Drat!

Thanks Audra. I'm missing the entire sheets 1,2,3 which include base floors and pretty important to start. If the previous owners had left the punched out frames, I might be able to recreate them, but I think I'm just out of luck on building this house kit. Some of the other sheets are missing some pieces, but I could trace and recreate those. I was really getting inspired to start this one, so I'm disappointed. I've sent an e-mail to the previous owner to ask if she might have started it and have the sheets still around, but I think it's very unlikely.

I have the sheets still intact. Is there anything I can do to help? I'm not very savy but with directions I could do something to help, either tracing the shapes. Not sure. Let me know. I'm just getting started on this one as well. Chylon

I have the sheets still intact. Is there anything I can do to help? I'm not very savy but with directions I could do something to help, either tracing the shapes. Not sure. Let me know. I'm just getting started on this one as well. Chylon

and don't you need the directions? Maybe a trade in help would work!

Chylon, it would be wonderful to have traced outlines of the pieces on those 3 sheets! Do you need the building instructions for this house? I'd be glad to copy and mail them to you? Do you have the same model #?

I just doubled back and saw that you've posted for a copy of the instructions in the past week. Sorry to have missed that, but we we've just gotten back from vacation. Let me know if you still need them. I'll be glad to send a copy.

and don't you need the directions? Maybe a trade in help would work!

I was able to get the directions from another member, but thank you. Let me know how I could help you with the sheets. I'm not very savvy at this, this is my first house and I'm struggling every step of the way, but if it would help if I traced the sheets, I could do that. Let me know what you think. Chylon