Fantastic Dollhouse Shop in New England

Adallae

I found this shop online a few weeks ago, and for my birthday my sweet and oh-so-patient husband drove me three hours so I could shop in person! :blink:

The website is www.earthandtree.com. They've got some great deals, and all of the dollhouses they sell were designed by the owner's husband. I've added at least four to my growing list of Dollhouses I Must Have!

If you live in New England, the shop is in Amherst, NH, and it is a blast to see. I spent at least two and a half hours there, and had to tear myself away. Fortunately, my husband's promised to take me back in October for their annual sale. I'm already looking forward to it!

One of the primary factors in determining the return itinerary for our first post-retirement trip was to route us through NH and we were camped less than 10 miles S of Amherst just so I could go to E&T. Tom popped in while we were there but was too busy to stop, but Kari more than made up for him! I hope they get the website back up, but I can understand since Tom's passing that Kari's probably still overwhelmed. Lucky you, to only live three hours away. We're a 6-hour drive from the nearest decent miniature shop, Ron's in Orlando.

3 hours...hmmm

I live in Connecticut.

Can I con dh to drive 3 hours one way to buy miniatures..?

I cant drive myself that long a distance, too risky...

I might find other places to shop!