Anyone w/Photo shop that would want to help me?

minifan

I'm looking to try to replicate a pattern in photoshop somehow to be able to print on fabric, it's a striped pattern with three colors and different width lines, (or another computer program)...I don't have photoshop and am not interested in downloading it so I'd like to see if someone would either like to trade or I will compensate... :thumb:

I could try to help you.. I have photoshop. Im not sure exactly what to do. Ive never printed on fabric before! I could try to create the pattern and send it to you in a file that you could take to someone else who would be able to print on fabric?

I can do that for you. Hubby is a graphic designer with the program at home, and I've learned to use it fairly well myself (and if I run into any problems I can ask him for help). If you want to e-mail it to us, I can get going on it. Please also include an e-mail address, or I can just contact you on here, in case I have questions about it. Also, how big do you want the final "picture" to be - do you want the pattern enlarged or replicated to fill an entire 8.5 x 11" page, or only half... Do you want the picture simply enlarged, or do you want it replicated? how wide do you want the largest stripe to be? Do you want the stripes to run horizonally or vertically on the page?

Thanks and type to you later!

Jillian