How do you spotlight your pictures?

glen

How have you lit your wall paintings?

I was hoping to light this with this cool brass lamp but it doesn't seem to give an even light. Are there better lights available or do I have to mount spot lights up in the ceiling?

It’s 4x2 ½ inches so it’s pretty big. Supposed to be a feature on a side wall upstairs.

Glen

PS, this isn't in the dollhouse yet, it's just a test mount on a pice of wood.

post-265-1150969929_thumb.jpg

Good question, Glen. I'll be watching for how other people have handled this situation.

I haven't built a 1:12 dollhouse yet, but my dad did install spotlights up in the ceiling of the Beacon Hill.

My first wiring attempt will be an 1890 farmhouse, so I will be putting in limited lighting (faux kerosene and candle).

-Susanne

Good question, Glen. I'll be watching for how other people have handled this situation.

I haven't built a 1:12 dollhouse yet,

-Susanne

What scale is your beacon hill?

MMmmm Even thought about mounting another florescent light over it but they are really bright.

Lots of cool factor though. I'm going to put one over the kitchen bench when I get to that part of the building.

I think a couple of down lights over it will be the best way with the brass lamp just there for appearances.

Glen