Duracraft Farmhouse 505

michaela

My college Carpentry/Contsruction Department was donated a beautiful Duracraft dollhouse. After I did my inventory of the peices I found I was short FH3, and Duracraft is now out of business. FH3 is a sheet with base floor C. It also has a couple windows some stair treads and the base floor splice C... I think I could figure out the patterns for the latters but Base Floor C looks a touch complicated, Does anyone know the dementions, or have any idea how I could get ahold of either the missing sheet or a sheet without the parts that I could use to trace? I'm desperate to find it! It's for an auction to support our Athletics Department.

Thankyou!!!

-Michaela

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to move this thread over to the Dura-Craft section. Maybe someone else who has this kit will be able to help you.

Wow, you are sooooooooooo in luck. I'm working on the Dura Craft Farmhouse 505 as we speak, and I've just gotten to the part where you paint the base floor parts, they're drying as we speak. I can trace the part for you and put it in the mail tomorrow. Send me your info in a PM and I'll get right on it.