Hello All!

nikki

Hi all, I'm Nikki. I have jsut discovered the world of miniatures and I'm a new dollhouse fan! I recently thought I'd look into wooden dollhouses for my baby girl, and I think that this is going to become a big time hobby! I had no idea that there was this much 'everything' surrounding dollhouses and dollhouse miniatures! I am learning so much, Thanks ladies!

n

There's also a Gallery feature here that each member has access to. Under My Controls, then go to Your Album in the list on the left, then you make the album and put photos in it.

Please remember you can access it after your 5th post. B)

Thanks LP Cullen for the welcome!

Marie> Please, you have got to be kidding! One day my Grand house wil have running water! hehe B)

Calamari amd My mini> I'll remember that, and use the album then. I think I've got my 5 post done, if not, I'm really close :D Is there a limit to how many pictures you can post?

Thanks again for the welcomes!

n

I think I've got my 5 post done, if not, I'm really close

You have 23 posts, dear, and were at 18 when I mentioned gallery. That's why I didn't bring up the need to have five. B) (Now don't slow down -- your adventures promise to be interesting!)

Welcome to the community Nikki. You have choosen a hobby that will consume every spare minute that you can find. Be carefull, it can easily become an obsession.

Pick your dollhouse wisely as it could take years to build and many years to furnish. You will love every minute.

Good Luck

BeauCRAFT

Nice to meet you Nikki!

Minis are a great (but expensive and time-consuming... :D ) hobby - you will love it! You can create your own little world and you can build the house of your dreams without being a millionaire (but it would not be amiss to be one...)! You can't live in it.... right .... but in your imagination you can! B)

I would love to have running water in my dollhouse... what a nice and funny idea! But I fear my dolls have to live without that kind of luxury!