Greenleaf is awesome!

I called the customer service number to ask for a replacement of a couple of parts that came broken in my Garfield box. They said they would send me the parts. Well, not only did they send me the parts, they sent me the whole sheet of parts that it belonged to!!! I'd say that's pretty awesome customer service!!

Thanks, Greenleaf Customer Service!!

Maresiedotes

• 1 month later...

I had some problem boards as well. Got my Garfield from Overstock.com and even though it may have been an older kit, Green leaf replaced all parts that were not good. It was alot, probably at least half the kit. I got in in less than a week and the people are wonderful!

That's how I found this forum, and all these wonderfully friendly and inspirational people!

WE LOVE GREENLEAF!!

Jamie, that's how I found the forum, too...because I was trying to figure out what to do. Then I called Greenleaf's customer service number and now I'm one happy camper! I got my Garfield on Overstock.com, too. Coincidence?

At any rate, I love the forum!!! I feel truly blessed to have found it! :blink: :lol: :o

Jamie, no, mine actually had separated beyond repair...the layers of the wood had come apart and kind of fallen into pieces. I can see how it would be a hard job to straighten out such bowed sheets! But look at what you're doing now! It's gorgeous! :blink: :lol:

An interesting thread! I got MY Garfield from Overstock, too....and found one sheet to be defective. The plywood was separating, the "fill" was impossible to cut...

so like the others, found this board, was advised to call Greenleaf.. And the good folks, without question, sent me a whole new sheet, very quickly, and offered to replace any others that I might need as I continued working on my house. This was over two years ago, when I started.

That kind of unquestioning service ensures loyalty in their customers!

Smart business practice, right? It may cost them a little extra in dollars, but what they gain in loyalty and respect can't be compared. I know that if I do another house and there's anything wrong at all, that I will get great customer support. Gives me a happy feeling in this world of so little caring about service!