The Rainbow

Minis On The Edge

We were outside just a few minutes ago and though WE have been waiting all week for some rain, there was rain somewhere and we stepped outside and saw this HUGE rainbow! We all was standing outside just looking and I ran upstairs to get my camera. It was the biggest one I ever saw. I tried my best to get a good shot. It was about 8:30pm and getting darker out but I thought I would share a glimpse with you all

Thanks for the pictures. I love rainbows. A couple of months ago there was a huge one here and people from several counties were talking about it . It was a double one and was absolutely huge.

Peggi

I was just a big kid outside making noise LOL. It was funny because everyone across the street came uot on there decks to see what I was calling my son for (We are in a pretty quiet neighborhood) next thing you know, they were calling there kids and stuff to come see.

I wish the pictures had come out better. Now, I really want to make a fairy or something. Oh well, I gotta finishe the Glencroft first and THEN, maybe, I'll start on it. :p