Beacon Hill Instructions

tmakrebs

Hello,

I am in need of the instructions on page 4 letter "O" for the chimney section. We are new at this and I apperently glued a piece of cardbord to the bottom of my instructions. Now my daughter and myself are stuck with trying to figure out what parts we need for the chimney. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again....Tom & Alysa

Page Four Letter "O"

CHIMNEY

1. R&P two flue sides (27), Chimney Trim Right (19), six Flue Middle Pieces(27), Flue Base (19). eight Chimney Top Trim (27), and four Flue Trim (27).

2. Lay Flue Right Side (27), good side down on work surface. Align the six Flue Sides flush with edges of these sections of Right Sides.(G).

3. Set Left Side on top of this assembly, align Flue Sides with edges of Flue Sections. (G).

4. Align four pieces of Flue Trim (27) around Flue Assembly on on connectors between

Flues. (G).

5. Align Chimney Right Side Trim on short, right side of chimney. Trim sits on Top Roof Trim and is about 1/8 inch down from top of chimney. (G).

6. There is a wide and narrow band of trim around the top of the chimney. the four pieces of Wide Trim(27) go on first, then the four pieces of Narrow Trim are placed on, and flush with, the top of the Wide Trim.

Pre-assemble the four pieces of Wide Trim into a rectangle with the short pieces between, and flush with, the ends of the long pieces. Slip this assembly over the top of the chimney until it rests on the top edge of the Right and Left Trim. Then align the Narrow Trim. (G).

7. Find a strip of scrap wood from the kit that is about 1/2 inch wide. Cut into four pieces about 1 inch long. These become spacers for the Flue Base. Glue inside of the Wide Top Trim sitting on the chimney top.Glue one on each side. Then push the Flue Base into the Chimney Top Trim until it rests on the spacers. (G).

8. Insert the Flue assembly from step #2& 3 through the hole in the Flue Base, rest it on the Chimney Top, be sure it is sitting square from all directions. (G).

Hope this helps, The Beacon Hill is a beautiful house! Good luck!!!

• 2 months later...

I bought the Beacon Hill for my daughter this Christmas. I am a first-timer and things have been going quite well. However, as I have been vigorously building my Victorian with my anxious 10 year old waiting in the wings, I have discovered that pages 3 and 4 are missing from my kit.

I sat stumped for hours and then realized of the missing instructions :) . Can someone please send me these pages.

If not, my Dollhouse will be the first with a RUBBER ROOM!!!!

:lol:

Going bananas