Dandew1

:p Hi Dan, and welcome. Can't wait to see what you're doing with your BH.....I'm hoping all of these BH's will give me some needed inspiration!

Debbie

Hi Debbie :p . Thank you for your nice welcome. This dollhouse is really awesome and so intricate. I know that my granddaughter will love it as much as my daughter still loves hers.

Hello Dan - :p - to the community! Love the Beacon Hill - what a lucky granddaughter. So, I gather the first dollhouse you built belongs to your daughter ... which house did you choose for her?

By the way, you have more than enough posts to create your own album in the Greenleaf Gallery - we'd love to see any pics you may have of both dollhouses. (hint hint) :p

Nice to meet you Dan, looking forward to seeing your pictures when you create your first album.

Jo

Hello :unsure: and nice to meet you Jo. Hopefully the day will come when I can post the finished house. This is long and grueling work.

Hello Dan - :unsure: - to the community! Love the Beacon Hill - what a lucky granddaughter. So, I gather the first dollhouse you built belongs to your daughter ... which house did you choose for her?

By the way, you have more than enough posts to create your own album in the Greenleaf Gallery - we'd love to see any pics you may have of both dollhouses. (hint hint) :D

Hello :yes: and ty for the nice welcome. The first one I built was for my daughter and that was over 20 years ago and it is over at my exes house. My daughter likes to keep it over there so my granddaughter has something to play with when she is over there. I even forget the name of that one but I will ask my daughter. If I ever get this one done I will take a pic of it and post it. Right now I have hit a snag on it and it is driving me crazy. :D

Well ask away, the people here are very knowledgeable and we'll help if we can! Is it a building snag or a decorating snag? We also love pics of the building process, from the first dryfit of a wall and a floor piece taped together, not just the finished product. That way we can see your progress and you pics might help out someone else having difficulties picturing a stage in the building process.