Bathroom furniture

Anya

I would like to find some decent 1:12 scale bathroom furniture that looks modern but all I can find are suites with awful designs on them or things that are just plain ugly. I'd like something modern, either in plain white or a light oak colour. I am not keen on dark wood effects. I'm sure there must be someone who can help me out. :lol:

Thanks

When you're after something unusual, there's much to be said for eBay (which I can say objectively, as I never sold much in the way of miniatures there). Though I don't know why this seller used a clawfoot tub instead of the modern one that's often sold with a similar toilet, the oak double-sink vanity is to die for. She's also selling a modern shower. I know nothing about this particular seller, but her feedback looks fine.

I think that's the first mini double vanity sink I have seen for sale. It is very nice. If you are willing to pay the postage I think she should be willing to send it. Good luck.

:lol:

Hi, fov is right. I purchased a modern bathroom suite from the Dollhouse Emporium in the UK for my Beacon Hill. I had hunted for months for a bidet and this was the only place I was able to find one to match the other pieces.

Take a look and see if they might have what you are looking for.

Wendy

Isn't that the Chrysnbon bathroom kit? I just LOVE that kit! I plan to use it in my Tudor house because even though I said I was going to make all the furniture for it, I don't have the ability yet to make bathroom fixtures. So, until I have the time to figure out how to cast my own bathtubs, toilets, sinks, etc. I'll have to buy them.

Oh my! Sunnyray, was that bathroom on eBay? 'Cause there was a set along those lines that I saw when I was looking for modern listings for you, and my very first thought was "She really wants THAT one." I ignored that thought because the set wasn't modern. :p

**calamari, psychic squid to the stars**