If you live and around Kitsap county.....

And they're having a meeting on the 27th of June.

The club is an older one and called Gulliver's Guild. I only found out about it because of a magazine article, but they are a NAME club, so dues are $15 a year (NAME dues).

At any rate, they have monthly meetings but this month they're having one of their twice a year luncheons Saturday the 27th at the clubhouse in McCormick Woods and a gift exchange (optional), so any of you living in and around this side of the water and wanting to join a local club, please PM me and let me know if you'd like to attend. I would just need to let the organizer know so she knows how many places to set and how many tables to push together. So far, 3 of us from this forum are already planning to go, so you wouldn't be alone.

This is going to be fun!!

I'm sorry it took so long to let you guys know about this, but I just gotten the info the day I posted this.

Here's what happened: I am seeing a therapist and I went in a couple of months ago and picked up a Seattle Sunset magazine or something like that. It was from December of last year and they had an article about a miniature club here in Kitsap county. I wrote down the name and phone number of the person mentioned there and after a month, I finally got around to calling them. They in turn had to relay my message about wanting to join the club to someone else and that person just called me back, although to be fair, they didn't have a meeting last month.

But talk about serendipity! Here we all are finding each other on the Greenleaf forum and then I find a local club through a magazine waiting for an appointment! Life is funny sometimes.