Weather Vane

LPCullen

Yep, I did find a weather vane.

<hands on hips> <tapping toe> You know how we get when we're deprived of eye candy! I can haul out that axe I took away from you. <rummaging under the desk> Here it is! Where'd Peggi go with those pitchforks and torches?

Don't make us put you back under that table Linda!!! :lol: :angry: :D

Deb

<hands on hips> <tapping toe> You know how we get when we're deprived of eye candy!

Deb

What did you say to me pot? I'm still waiting on pix of the rubber chicken, among other things!

I'll get some pix tonight. Got a lot I need to get done. Somehow there's never enough hours, and I was sick all weekend.

What did you say to me pot? I'm still waiting on pix of the rubber chicken, among other things!

I'll get some pix tonight. Got a lot I need to get done. Somehow there's never enough hours, and I was sick all weekend.

<giggling> Okay! One mini rubber chicken, coming right up!!

<pouring you a cup of tea> I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. Maybe instead of a picture of a rubber chicken, I should get you a bowl of chicken soup. (made with real chicken, not the rubber one of course)

Deb

<pouring you a cup of tea> I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. Maybe instead of a picture of a rubber chicken, I should get you a bowl of chicken soup. (made with real chicken, not the rubber one of course)

Deb

I'll be OK. I've had sinus inspired migraines, very bad ones. Sunday night I was freezing my face trying to make the swelling go down and to help relieve some of the pain. When that didn't work, I drugged myself until I went to sleep.

Here's the weathervane. It's kinda cute.

post-6-1145359719_thumb.jpgpost-6-1145359739_thumb.jpg

Ohhh I like it Linda! I want one for my Pierce (when I build one) want it on the tower.

:blink:

You're going to build a Pierce??? Oooooooooooooohh! I can't wait to see how you build it! Your talent plus that house is going to be a marriage made in heaven.

Linda, I love the weather vane. Is it going on the Madison?

Deb