1/144 garfield

luvmypoodle

I think Nutti has built it, but she's having surgery so she'll be offline for a few days. I can't think of anyone else who has. I have the kit too, so I might be able to help by looking at mine. What was your question?

OK I hope I can explain......on the parts list a smaller sheet of paper was with them, 8 1/2 by 11. on that there is something called SB 10 SB 13 SB 14 SB 15 and so on... on the bigger parts sheet there is something called SB 15 SB 14 and so on. the parts on the two sheets are different sizes. am I supposed to have two wood sheets of SB whatever, or just one. The parts listed on the smaller paper or bigger paper? Hope that explains it. I hope I am not missing a sheet. Now that I look over the instructions, I don't see where it says to use the SB parts.

LOL! I was going to say "Wait, I know what the strips are for!" <laugh>

Looking at what's in my kit, I would say the second page represents an addendum and those sheets are replacing the ones on the main set of directions. So you would just have the one sheet of parts with those numbers, from what I can tell. It looks like the pieces were just renumbered.

What kind of paint are you using? If it stands up and salutes at you then you will need to thin it, but if it has a gravy-like consistency you should be fine. Just don't apply it too heavily. I recommend painting the parts while they are still in the sheet because you will get warping because the wood is so thin. Leaving the pieces attached helps minimize that.

Since I opened the case... guess who suddenly HAS to build her mini Garfield now.