DayLight savings time

heidiiiii

I am usually so on top of this stuff. I woke up and the cable box clock said 10am!! OMG the morning was over. Fred said it is d.l.s.t.

I usually do the clocks the night b4. Now we have to change them all.

Remember Fall back, Spring Forward.

I absolutely HATE daylight saving time. There is no need for it whatsoever. They don't do it in Arizona and it works just great. There's no increase in kids getting run down on their way to school. It just throws us off our biorhythms. It is a totally pointless salute to tradition, that makes people ill, maybe we should re-introduce voodoo dolls, they have about as much credibility.

ROFL!!! voodoo dolls!!

It was 12:30 am last night and I was watching Anthony Bourdain`s show (love that guy, male version of me except for the drinking!)

I THINK I fell asleep at 2am, not sure clock was too blurry.

Now I am a zombie. Will be this way for another week. Put I just looooovvveeee that it is lighter longer in the evening. Twilight B-B-Q`s anyone?

ok then what would happen if no one in the world put their clocks forward/back whatever in the spring and autumn ?

I am sure in would be fine, we would still have llighter nights, dark mornings at certian times of the year ! wouldn't we?

I mean animals don't give a stuff about time, why does time rule our lives, why can we not get up when it's light, finish work when the suns hits a low go to bed when its dark etc etc

wouldn't it be great not to worry abou time