Gallery Pictures

wenlaine

I just happened to take a look through the Gallery since I hadn't done so in awhile and I happened upon the most beautiful house I can honestly say I have ever seen. It's Deb's Pierce. If any of you haven't been there in some time, please take a look at this house. Deb, I'm just in awe of all of your talents, you amaze me!!

Wendy

<blushing deep red> I'm speechless guys! I really don't know what to say. Thank you for the kind words. I'm not sure I do anything out of the ordinary (I think it's more "neat freak" than talent). But the Pierce is my baby and I do love her. I can honestly say that house almost built itself and if anyone is considering building a big house, the Pierce is truly a delight. It's easy to build (only took six weeks from start to finish) and the end result is soooooooo gratifying. Even when I'm building other houses, I'm always adding something to the Pierce and discovering new things about it.

<wicked grin> Now here's a thought. Ernie has that 50% off sale coming up. At 50% off, the Pierce is only $75. Is that deal you can refuse? Seriously. We're talking about three stories, six rooms (biiiiiiiiiiig rooms!) a full attic, a hidden tower room and a wrap around porch........for seventy five bucks!! That's almost too good to pass up! I promise you that it's an easy house to build and one that would be treasured for generations.

I'm gonna go upstairs now and hug mine again. :)

Deb