The Laurel Dollhouse

Hi guys and dolls,

This is my 1st house i'm building for my daughter. A gift from Santa Clause(wink wink) Anyway i'm stuck on part C Assembly of 1st and 2nd floor staircases. Anyone else working on or worked on this house? I could use some help on this part.

Thanks* :)

I'm currently working on my Laurel. It's my first house too!

My staircases aren't assembled yet. I've sanded them, but I still have to prime and paint them. I did a 'dry fit' (assembly without glue) of my Laurel last Friday.

I find section C confusing, because it sounds difficult to put the floors in (as described in section D) with the stairs already glued in place in both floors.

Thank you for the input....so I just ended up calling up the 800 number and apparently its a typo :wicked: ....so when u get to part C of the instruction, your going to complete C1 and C2 then skip to part D of the assembly instructions. Then continue w/ steps C3-6 afterward. I kinda knew thats what had to be done, but I just wanted to make sure. Anyway, can't wait to see your pics of the house. My daughter wants hers to be painted pink, darkpink and white.Almost done, had to take a time out I was fixing my shower curtain. I'll start again tomorrow. Good luck! :)

Edited by Minis On The Edge
to remove comment