how exciting is this

dollshousegirl

ohhh !! jumping up and down in complete excitement.............

walked through the door this afternoon after work to see a nice big parcel in my front room,, ooohhhh ohhhh! ;)

I said 'Sara your dollshouse is here', looked on the box and it said !TWO! dollshosue kits huh !! :angry:

thought have they sent me two by mistake :)

so I opened it, before I even took my coat off LOL tehe hee ! its like xmas.

found a Laurel AND an Orchid, I didn't realise I was getting both (WOW) thank you very very very very very much for that.

my other daughter Hollie, was looking on enviously, i think Sara could see her face so she said why don't you have that one, so each girl has their own 'proper' house now.

mind you they are only 'theirs' :D while they are living at home :D (say this in a whisper) once hollie has finshed with it, it may end up as a Santa's cottage.

I am going to have sooooooooooooo much fun working on these with my girls, its gonna be great, we have got the Easter school hols coming up, so I had better get a move on and finish the glencroft so we will have a work space. woooo hoooooo !!

thanks again Greenleaf for such wonderful prizes,