April 2006 Swap Sign ups

LPCullen

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 30 was the deadline to ship out. But, it fell on a Sunday so today is actually the deadline to ship out. How about a status report from everyone?

I am doing a Medieval swap that's due next week (on another group) I am only half way finished. Why do I torture myself like this :blink: Oh yeah, now I remember, I get neat stuff in return from my friends also.

:blink:

Linda -

Will be heading over to the Post Office this afternoon. I just finished packing my parcel up.

I'll send it whatever is the fastest ... I think that's 3-5 days. I'll let you know for sure when I'm back from the Post Office.

-Susanne

I got my parcel off too. I chose Canada Posts Express Post which is maximum of 6 days (I'm sure it used to be 3-5 days - they must have had too many deliveries that took 6 days), so rather than speed up their service, they just added an extra day (but they didn't drop the price). :blink:

-Susanne

I got mine mailed out Monday--May 1 !! I'm so proud of me !!

**Ouch !! hurts her arm patting herself on the back**

Sent Priority Mail !!

Now, all I have to do is try :blink: to be patient !

LOL :blink: LOL

Doe

Linda -

Wow you're organized. I'm trying to type with Missy (20-lb) walking around for attention. Somehow I don't think her diet is working. I think she's meant to be full-figured.

The vet even sent home an exercise pamphlet with her prescription diet food. Unfortunately, I didn't see Missy's favourite exercise listed - cuddling. Does purring burn calories? That would be her only salvation.

-Susanne

I checked with Canada Post and have been assured that my parcel arrived in the U.S. last Thursday. Hopefully Linda should receive it on Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry to be the hold-up.

-Susanne

Hi Y'all,

I've been out of town for a week now! But, I'm back and have recieved my pkg of goodies!! They are all so cool....just love each and every one of them. Just wanted to let you know.

I had to go to North Dakota and watch my daughter graduate with her Master's Degree in Earth Systems Science. (kinda like environmental stuff and global imaging together)

:lol: <---proud mama grin

And the we got them all packed up and moved back to Texas!!!! :D

Talk to you later, Doe

Tracy - glad to hear you received your swap items.

Hopefully Canada Post will be merciful and deliver mine tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until at least Tuesday as its a long weekend. I love long weekends - just wish the mail deliveries wouldn't stop.

-Susanne