Mini Barbi ????

glen

Was in local shop today and saw a horse and carriage about the right size for dollhouse. Said it was a mini Barbie Unfortunately none of the four dolls on the picture could I find. Only the horse and carriage.

Anyone know what scale they are??

Barbie Mini Kingdom

Cheers

Glen

The dolls are 6 1/4 inches tall and the furnature is about 6 inches too. They are a little tall for 1/12 but I plan on bashing the buttercup into a castle and making the ceilings a bit high so it should work. I know you didn't ask but just thought I would tell you. :)

I have 2 of those dolls for the castle I plan on building someday for my granddaughter.

I saw the carrige and thought it was so cute...probly have to have one of those also.

keep looking for the Glen...you toy store is bound to get the dolls in also.

nutti :)

That might be OK

From the advice of someone here a while ago (Cullen?) I built my ceilings 1" to high to add access to the room for baby. So as a temp they would fit, until I get more furniture.

It's just really hard to get nice dolls over here.

Glen -

I just keyed in "mini Barbie" on ebay and gots lots of hits. They even have princess mini barbies ... I sometimes find it easier to shop on the internet then shopping in the stores. These mini Barbies would probably be a real hit with your daughter.

Susanne