orchid and buttercup

I will have these kits on the way, i can't decide between the two but I want one of them to be a fairy cottage. .....hey, why not both?! They are both soooo adorable and I have been eyeballing them for a long while. The idea of a fairy house came to me yesterday and i have been daydreaming and planning on how to decorate. I know i want gauzy bedhangings upstairs and earthy type of decore outside. I want the feeling to be that the house(s) would be found in a forest. I want the interiors to be feminine, gauzy and romantic. gotta run...work calls!

I have both houses too. I am making the Orchid into a witches cottage and I am not sure about the Buttercup yet. It is such a gorgeous house I have too many ideas for what it will be and can't decide.

I think it could make a lovely chapel, but then I wan't it to be a cake shop too, or...

Do you know I have no idea.

Fairy cottage sounds great though, maybe you can give me some ideas for what to make my buttercup into.

the buttercup is good for almost any kind of shop.

I helped my daughter turn one into a teen hangout.

and I plan on making one into an old style cottage for one of my grans.

Ive seen them made into gingerbread houses

and bashed with other kits to make larger houses.

you are only limited by your imagination....cant wait to see what you come up with!

love the witches cottage idea....perhaps your buttercup could be the withes place of buisness.

nutti :)

oooooo I love the idea of a witches cottage!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU for the awesome idea! I think i'll use my haunted house kit for that.... :) (i'm going to "attempt" to do a cottage like Tracy's style with paperclay (i ordered some paperclay and it's on it's way)!

I love the idea of a shop as well, that would be so sweet, the cake shop or chapel would also be really adorable!....but for some reason when i look at the both of these cottages, i see "fairy cottage", that's why i couldn't decide which one to do, so am now doing both as fairy cottages :) It's soooo much fun to come up with ideas....and see the end results!