Another Haunted Dollhouse

hydroped

I couldn't resist it - Had to by it. It's been a running joke ever since So I Married An Axe Murderer came out and of course Men In Black only added to it - yep "The Paper" comonly known as The Weekly World News. Well I had to get it! The cover story says "Dollhouse is Haunted" And Dean this part is for you and it's also from the cover "Exorsism successful with tiny action figure disguised as priest!" lolol I'm wondering if they tried it with a 'doll' first but had to move up to the 'action figure' to make a more commanding priest :lol:

Anyway "the paper" says that when investigators came out they saw the dolls floating around the dollhouse "doing chores with tiny toy brooms and dustmops"... I just have one question.. where can I get this kind of haunted doll/dollhouse?? I need one! And think of it they could do the wall papering and painting in all those hard to reach areas :p I'd never have to worry about dusting it either.

I just thought it was too fun to pass up - oh and if you're wondering why I subtitled this The worlds only reliable newspaper.. it's what they seem to have subtitled themselves. It's printed right below the title :D I tell you a trip to the grocery store just wouldn't be the same without at least reading the covers on these magazines :)

-David