Queen Anne KN224 from Hofco House

PurpleLady

Hello everyone,

I attended the miniature show in Willoughby today and was bitten again by the hobby.

The problem I have is NO instructions for a house I bought many many years ago. It was my first "real" house and I paid handsomely for after trying to learn on the "dollar store" version. I ran into a snag putting it together. I somehow messed up an entry way. At that time I did not know how easy it would be to repair it and keep going...So the poor dollhouse had been sitting in my ex-husband's basement waiting for me. The problem now is the directions are no where to be found. :dunce: A little Internet searching says that Hofco went out of business.

Does anyone have instructions for a Queen Anne KN224 1:12 house that I can purchase or have? If not, how do I go about finding them?

I welcome all/any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Natalie

Maybe someone here has a set of instructions. That house is discontinued now and so the instructions are very hard to come by especially since that company has been gone for many years now. I hope you do get the instructions cause it is a beautiful house when built. Ohhh and Welcome to the neighborhood :dunce:

Thank you both. I will stay hopeful that someone has them. It would be such a shame to not have it put together. As a newbie I am at a total loss. LOL I see where I labeled the major pieces with things like what it was and what page of the instructions it came from! One piece was from page 15 :dunce:

What a gorgeous house that is. I truly hope you can get the instructions for it! And by the way, welcome to the forum....I'm sure there are folks on here who can help you achieve the house of your dreams!