Lilliput/RGT Cranberry Cove

jditter

Does anyone know of anywhere online that I can buy the parts that go with this dollhouse. I can't find one retailer that sells the parts at all. Lilliput's catalog offers part numbers but nowhere to buy them. I am posting this here becuase I don't know where else to post it. Thanks for your help, again.

Jennifer

If you go to www.realgoodtoys.com they have a contact us email page. That email is info@realgoodtoys.com. They are located in Barre, Vermont and their phone number is 802-479-2217. I'm surethey can send you the missing parts directly. At the very least, I'd expect, they would be able to tell you where the closest dealer to you is.

What parts is your Cranberry missing? Good Luck!

oops. I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant parts I can add like the two-story wing, the different porch rails, posts, oval door, etc. that they advertise we can buy in addition to what comes with it so we can customize it if we want. They have customized parts we can buy to customize the house but I can't find anywhere to buy the stuff. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Jennifer

Miniatures.com carries some of the wing additions, as well as the Lilliput Victorian door (which I used in my Cranberry Cove -- see my gallery), and the new Mansard dormer window that I wish they had when I built mine. Any trims, porch posts, or porch rails will work, just cut them to fit.

I don't see the Lilliput Victorian window on their web site. The shop I go to could order any of the Walmer components for you. Contact Happily Ever After

Dejouxminiatures.com also carry and sell RGT components, wings and upgrades. Check their sale items, I got my StrawberryPatch wins 2, for the price of 1! They will order them for you if they are not in stock, just email them, Charles is awesome to deal with. Housework doors, windows, porch rails... fit this house and almost all dollhouse shops carry them. Also, as I said before, the Real Good toys site will give you a list of the prices you can expect to pay for most house add-ons, and occasionally you can get a better deal ordering direct from them. I just went to my local dh shop at the time, and the lady ordered the Cran. wings for me.

• 1 month later...