I keep getting this message

I'm trying to post a message and upload a 450K image. I keep getting the message: Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space.

Any ideas?

I tried two different browsers.

The strange thing is that if I do not select a file to upload it says the same thing.

Lisa R.

I have the exact same problem! What can we do? I used to be able to upload photos, now I can't! Is it just bad karma? Or am I doing something wrong? Perhaps the genies here can help?

I've done that, and still am not allowed to post pictures. Only in the gallery can I post pictures. It was one day I could put pictures in my posts here on the forum, and the next was not able.......frustrating.

This happened to me recently. Found out there is a limit to the number of attachments one can post. Click on the "My Controls" link, look at the bottom of the left-hand frame under Options for Manage Your Attachments. You can delete some of them from older posts to give you more room to upload others.

Oh, wow! I was WONDERING why that was happening! Thanks so much! I've been spending way too much time actually reading the instructions on my digital camera, thinking I'd changed a setting somewhere! :wave:

This happened to me recently. Found out there is a limit to the number of attachments one can post. Click on the "My Controls" link, look at the bottom of the left-hand frame under Options for Manage Your Attachments. You can delete some of them from older posts to give you more room to upload others.

Many thanks

Lisa R.