My friends' show

CatColorado

I finally got my fanny in gear and took some pictures of my friends' show before it came down. I have more pics than what I am posting of the sculptures and drawings, these are just to give you an idea :) .

My stuff goes up this weekend...eek!

Beautiful!! I love the celebration of the feminine in your friend's sculpture as well as the haunting qualities she incorporates in her paintings. Very intense.

<grabbing pompoms> Okay, I'm ready to cheer you on from here for your exhibition. Go Cat go!!!

So, <propping chin in hands> when do we get to see pictures of your exhibit? Since we can't be there, you'll have to give us a virtual exhibit to see.

Deb

<grabbing pompoms>  Okay, I'm ready to cheer you on from here for your exhibition.  Go Cat go!!! 

So, <propping chin in hands>  when do we get to see pictures of your exhibit?  Since we can't be there, you'll have to give us a virtual exhibit to see.

Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too! I'm in the cheering section too, and being the youngest of 7 (and having had to be heard over all of them), I can cheer really really loud!

Yep, when do we get to see yours?

We're setting up today and if we're lucky, we'll finish and won't have to work on it tomorrow. Our show is going to be very different from the above show. I still need to finish my written defense to be turned in Monday, fortunately it doesn't have to be very long.

I'll take my camera with me and take some candids while we're setting up. Bill (fellow exhibitor) will borrow the departmental camera and get the better pictures. I'm so nervous :o :angry: :o

I love your "Stone, Paper, Scissors" exhibit!  Thanks you for sharing!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops! That's not my exhibit pictures above, those are from the show that preceeded mine. Mine goes up today but won't be open for the public until Monday. Sorry for the confusion.

Kendra Kreie did the sculptures, Julie Jones executed the 2-D works to the right of the sculptures, and Jason Love was the artist responsible for the paintings and prints to the left of the sculptures.