The Arthur Update #2

I am so excited. I finished the siding today. ( I decided I hate doing siding!) All I left to do on the exterior is the eave trim and touch up paint.

On top of that, I reorganized my work area. I've been collecting accessories and furniture as I've been building and the boxes were just piling up, plus, I am not the neatest worker. I have a tendency to let things collect and not not put items away after I finished using them. Tonight, I reorganized all and marked the boxes with their items. So, it was a good day! (or night I should say as I get home from work at 12:30am and then go to work on the house!

After I do the touch up and eave trim, I will post pics on my album. I love the way it is coming out!

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

I've started on interior! I uploaded to my album (can't do it here until I figure out how to resize the pics) the bed I finished. I wove it by hand to look wicker, then knit the coverlet, and used some old hankies from my grandmother to make the sheets and pillow cases. The skirt is left over trim from a hankie I used to make the living room drapes with.

The bath is pretty much done also. Although, I do want to find a nice painting to hang over the tub area.

Gor the painting, why not Google images of mermaids, etc? When you find one you like, you can copy it to your "Paint" program to resize it and print it. When I want a printed image to have a pinish like an oil painting I whip out my trusty bottle of clear nail enamel and panat a coat, and when it's tacky I go back with the brush and make little swirls & tiny strokes. Or just leave it to dry smooth if you're going for a wall mural over the tub.