Has anyone electrified the Cambridge?

I just started building the Cambridge. I plan on electrifying it with tapewire. However I'm looking at how it's put together and since you have to run the wire after the shell is constructed I'm wondering if the tape isn't going to show running across the moldings that hold the walls together? I plan on staining all the interior moldings and I'm curious if another coat of stain on them after the tapewire is installed will be enough to cover it? Also, how difficult is it going to be to paper the walls after the house is built? Will there be any tricky areas? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I just started building the Cambridge. I plan on electrifying it with tapewire. However I'm looking at how it's put together and since you have to run the wire after the shell is constructed I'm wondering if the tape isn't going to show running across the moldings that hold the walls together?
I built mine pre-internet, when I didn't know about electrification. When you install your tapewire run, why not place it along the bottom of the wall, where it's inconspicuous & can be covered with baseboard?

I plan on staining all the interior moldings and I'm curious if another coat of stain on them after the tapewire is installed will be enough to cover it? Also, how difficult is it going to be to paper the walls after the house is built? Will there be any tricky areas? Any advice would be much appreciated.
You mean tricky before or after you install the angled wall? I did all my painting & papering after the dry-fit, but before assembling with glue. Just leave the glue off of the parts of the wallpaper that will cover the tapewire until after the house is together (LOVE dry-fitting!).

The Cambridge I have was already built when I received it and electrified. In trying to remodel it I did have to rewire it because although some lights worked some didn't and without knowing how the original tape was run it was easier to start from scratch. Tape wire is hard to hide just under stain or paint, I run it on the floor and on walls that will be papered and across ceilings. Just take plenty of pictures so if you do have a problem you can trace the problem. I really think that the problem with mine was it had been improperly stored for a long while and little mice had made a home in it at some point was the only reason some places didn't work.

I also use double side tape to lay the flooring so it is easy accessible and have put my wallpaper up on templates and attached with the same tape, but havent really ever had any need to access it yet.

My poor Cambridge is still waiting in line to be completely rehabbed and is still right pitiful looking right now. Will enjoy watching your build since this is one that I didn't build from scratch.