Fairfield Sugestions

badlilkit10

HEY IM PLAINING MY FAIRFIELD AND AM LOOKING FOR ANY SUGESTIONS ON WERE TO FIND THE RIGHT FURNATURE FOR IT. I FOUND OUT THAT THE FIRST HOUSE I BUILT WITH MY DAD WAS THE ALLISON THANKS TO JEFFS PAGE :thumb:

I WAS WONDERING IF THE FURNATURE WOULD FIT IN THE FAIRFIELD OR IF I SHOULD GET SMALLER STUFF????? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT IM JUST TRYING TO PLAN THESE LITTLE THINGS BEFORE I BUILD BC IM GOING TO BE MOVING IN 2 MONTHS :banana:

The Fairfield is a 1/24 scale (or 1/2 - half scale) house, if the furniture you are speaking of fits in a normal 1/12 scale house, it will be too big for this little house.

Have fun building your Fairfield, I love mine! :)

Edited by Silver

The Fairfield is a 1/24 scale (or 1/2 - half scale) house, if the furniture you are speaking of fits in a normal 1/12 scale house, it will be too big for this little house.

Have fun building your Fairfield, I love mine! :)

thank you any sugestions on were you got your furnature??

I've also found kits to make 1/2 scale items on several other sites.

www.thegoldenloon.com

www.half-scale-miniatures.com

thanks ill put them in my favorites lol i ordered the 34 peice kit yesterday i cant wait to see all the peices. thanks for keeping your eye out :huh: