A Day at the Danbury Miniature Show

Well I'm glad you all had a great time at the Danbury show, and thanks for sharing the pictures of all your treasures!

I'm really hoping I can go to the Sturbridge show this year...was all set to go last year but then my car died and there went the money (POUT). I also missed the Augusta show this year because I was too darn sick, so I really think I deserve it! Hey Greg, want us to pick you up on the way down? LOL

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Bring Greg! Drag him down..We want to see him in all his glory.

Oh sure Heidi, I see how it is...all the love for the Greg, none for the Jen! :) (LOL just kidding!)

Hi Heidi,

I believe we communicated about a year ago (and spoke about your daugher studying design). Wow, the fact that I actually remember that really surprises me since I'm so forgetful lately :) ... I live in Southbury now. Been a bit out of touch for a while with family issues and moving, etc. Going to the Danbury show really got me in miniature groove again. Started working on my San Franciscan again.

Hope all is well with you. :oops:

~Tina

Oh Tina so you werent very far from the Danbury show (if I remember my map of CT correctly)

I am waiting for the lady who handles reservations at the hotel for sturbridge to call me back to get room rates and availabilities.

We get our rebate check in May so that will help cover expenses.

Gas

Room

Food

Minis

Class or Classes

And any other lil things that are going on around Sturbridge that day!

Yeah, I'm only about 20 minutes away.

I know the cost adds up...that's why I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to Sturbridge. My husband just got laid off recently, so cash is tight with me just working...unless I plan on driving up there just for the day, but even gas is expensive.