Dollhouse Addict!

:lol: Hi, My name is Debbie, but I go by my EBAY name of Kidcurrey. I have been building dollhouses off and on for over 25 years. I love to see what other members have been doing and how they building houses. I can always improve. Last year I took a Brooke Tucker class and it was the best thing I've ever done. I've learned so much. This year I'd like to take a class in landscaping, since that is where I lack expertise. Tracy, is so talented I wish she were closer. I live in Martinez, California, (the San Francisco Bay Area.) I have a full-time job, but try to work on my dollhouses on the weekends. I try to change my dollhouses from the standard kits, and I like to do theme dollhouses. Right now, I'm making a Disney Princesses dollhouse for a 4 year old niece.

I try to change my dollhouses from the standard kits

Welcome, Debbie, You & Judith will HAVE to meet, she is the queen of kit-bashers! and my inspiration, and I'm always glad to see how everyone changes & individualizes their kit.

Debbie, would love to see some of your work...do you have a link or two so we can see?? A themed princess house sounds so cute......i was in the dollar tree the last night w/ my stepdaughter, and they sell the little princesses w/ removable shoes! that seem to be in scale--these little darlings are made like those Polly Perfect dolls that are about two or four inches high.

This is what I love about the Glencroft -- it can be whatever house you want it to be and it is always distinctive!

I love the nautical theme and that wonderful ship. Great ideas and workmanship.

I foresee a whole village of Glencrofts.

:blink: