Remember M-J?

M-J

Hi everyone...I've decided to try to sell my beloved Garfield. :)

Last year, if anyone remembers, it broke my foot. (well, indirectly)

We finally bought our first real house! I'm so busy fixing things, improving the place and trying to keep it clean, (besides working full-time), that I haven't touched my Garfield since we moved in last June. It's sitting up in the corner of the spare bedroom, covered with an old sheet. I was so obsessed with having my own house that it was my passion. I never thought that I would have my own house, so I treated the dollhouse like my own. (well...you know what I mean...)

Moving it was fun! I had to try to build it up to move it, so I got to the porch stage, then had to take the window sills off on one wall to get it into the new house! (that took a couple of days to figure out how to get it in, it sat in the backyard on the picnic table. The sun had softened the glue enough that the sills came right off) B)

So, I've posted it in the trading post, however the buyer would have to be local, shipping it would be impossible.

:banana:

Oh, dear, selling the Garfield because it broke your foot? Gee, if I'd sold my DH when he broke my nose (purely accidental & he was ill & feverish at the time) I'd have been single the past 44 years.

I'm so sorry you feel like you have to sell it! It would break my heart to sell mine, even though it's been 3 years now and she's not quite finished...but still gracing my living room. I tell folks "like most houses, it's a work in progress. Is your house really done???" :banana: