Gallery Issues

I just created a new album in my gallery for my Beacon Hill but the photos are not in order. The photo that is suppose to be first is last and the last one is first and it doesnt matter how I put the ascending/descending order, it remains the same, even if I try to sort them by caption, etc.

So since all else failed I tried to delete the album so I can create it again and just upload the photos starting from the last one so that the album uploads in the right order but I cant delete the album either. It tells me Im not authorized to use that function.

Any suggestions on what I can do or do I just get used to the unsorted album and hope people will sort it for themselves? haha :welcome:

Thank you everyone. I have actually gotten used to them this way. If you click ascending it places them in order so its no big deal.

The gallery uploads very quickly too so thats a plus. I had avoided putting up many pictures before because I thought it would be slow but it works great.