The Greenleaf Lily - Advice for a first timer anyone?

misshappygolucky

Hi Laura! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting a Lily! It's a beautiful house with a lot of character. We can definitely help you out with building this house. Our building team did the Lily and we've got five different builder's blogs for it. The building blog is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/b...house/index.php? and you'll find lots of step by step pictures and instructions. The easiest way to navigate thru the blogs is to click on one of the "Follow this team builder" links on the right side of the page, but be sure you go thru all five of them. You'll be amazed at the different styles this one house inspired! And if you have any questions at all, we're more than happy to help out in any way we can.

So, do you have any plans for decor and color schemes for yours yet?

Deb

Hi & welcome, Laura, please drop by the Newcomers' forum & introduce yourself! I have a Lily waiting patiently in the box for when I get around to building it; it wants to be a Tuscan villa, it's a real prima donna so far... There's also a FAQ forum to check out, but by all means don't be shy about asking questions! There is no such thing as a "dumb" question and we are/ were all "newbies" at some point (I am, every time I open a kit box!)

Hi and :p to the forum!

I am actually just finishing the shingles on my Lily! Whew!

It's a gorgeous house that takes on it's own personality and can come up with a million ideas for what it wants to be!

Mine decided she wanted to be an old haunted western saloon during the middle of the build! lol

It's a long building process if you are electrifying, wallpapering, painting and staining so she'll take patience, and love.

Don't use hot glue on her though! She'll fall apart!

Monica