Sugarplum Furniture

I read that the Sugarplum Cottage comes with furniture and I wanted to know what does it bring? I have a bed, dining and living room set that came with the Storybook. Is the Sugarplums furniture different? Thanks.

I don't know if its like the storybooks or not- but two chairs, a bench, a table, a bed and a corner hutch are the pieces of furniture. The chairs are big- the instructions call them settles- this is addition to the two built in front porch settles.

Thankyou Sarah. I just visited the Greenlead company store and they also have a description of the furniture. Silly me didnt even think about looking there to find out. Miniatures.com doesnt say so thats why I didnt know. Its different from the Storybook so thats awesome. I plan on using all of this furniture in the Sugarplum.

• 1 month later...

Are you going to bash the Sugarplum to make room for all that furniture? I have built it twice, the first time I bashed it into three rooms. You might get one or two more small pieces upstairs and down without it looking crowded...

med_gallery_8_76_119947.jpg

med_gallery_8_76_328626.jpg

med_gallery_8_76_56973.jpg