I Won an RGT Newport....

Kitten

There was a half-assembled Newport up for auction on eBay so I bid on it, never really thinking I'd get it.

Well I won it for $130 + $27 shipping, which is a heck of a lot better than $400 full price. It also came with 3 carpet packs still in original packaging, 1 hardwood flooring pack, 6 electrical extension plugs, 1 power strip, 6 light fixtures, a fireplace and a few other accessories for it. I'd say I pretty much hit the jackpot.

Hubby has made me promise that this will be my last dollhouse until we move into a bigger house, which will be quite a while from now. I think he really meant it this time, so that's it for me. I'm not upset about it though because actually he's right, I'm running out of spots to allocate to my (eventually) finished houses, so I do need to get a hold of myself.... :yes:

I guess I'll just work on the ones that I have and live vacariously through the rest of you who are still acquiring new houses :thumb:

Don't i know that discussion :thumb: but then again you have the possibility of getting a new home to move into and then there is no limit ( :yes: ) of what you will be able to accumulate and build LOL

Hugs and looking forward seeing your Newport built and decorated!