Marquam Hill Mansion

nuttiwebgal

• 2 weeks later...

well tonight we took the big plunge and spent 3 hours going through the parts and labeling them. as we got all of the floor peices we put them together and than we started the house. we sorted and labeled while we waited for the glue to dry.

we really had a good night and I think DH is pleased.

Catriona is in bed and has no idea we started the house tonight.

post-9-1137138335_thumb.jpgpost-9-1137138366_thumb.jpgpost-9-1137138383_thumb.jpg

uuggg it doesnt seem like we got far if ya didnt know you had to find measure and lable each and every part.

we are bashing the kitchen it simply is to small! so we will have to get some wood and fix it the way we want it.

well just wanted to show some progress.

have a great day!

nutti :lol:

we are bashing the kitchen it simply is to small! so we will have to get some wood and fix it the way we want it.

well just wanted to show some progress.

have a great day!

nutti :lol:

It's looking really good Nutti! What kind of bash are you doing on the kitchen?

Deb

Marcia, I love your houses, they are all just wonderful!!! :D Can't wait to see more pics of your Queen Anne!

The Marquam Hill Mansion is a really beautiful dollhouse too. I'm sure you and your family will make a real beauty out of it, Nutti! :lol:

Nutti, you and dh got ALOT done in one evening!! It's a lookin' good!! I sure don't blame you for enlarging that kitchen ... there's just not enough room to do anything without making it bigger.

Anne, glad you enjoyed my albums too. I have a couple of photos of my QA that I could add to my album, but for right now I've stopped working on the house. I have some other things I need to build for the Orlando Show that's coming up in February.

Marcia in Fremont, OH

http://www.picturetrail.com/miniatureoma