Fairy stump I found while junking this summer
real life has taken all my time since the first week in September, contractors here every day, storms destroying tree, and us remodeling our kitchen ourselves. But today ... No one was here ... No work needed to be done ... So I ran up to my attic and pulled out the stump.
Its "skin" had fallen off, so I took advantage and ran battery fairy lights into it, and made some steps for the first floor. For the second floor to roof I moved some of the "fungus" bits, and I am gonna figure out a way to connect them with small steps of some sort.
took air dry clay and filled in broken areas, and touched up the paint over that, and I think it blends okay. It'll probably be weeks again before I can escape again.