Got most of the trimwork done on the rooms. Just a few more little things to do inside. I ran out of basswood trim, and we can't get it here any more, so I'll have to send for some to cover up the rough edges between floors and on the edges of the exterior walls.
I'm not sure I'm happy with this wallpaper, but I was running out of patterns to use. (This one was a bit short, but the patching on the back wall doesn't show up in person. The camera made it a lot more obvious).
My granddaughter didn't want stairs, so I swapped the first and second floors so I could use a nice strong piece underneath to support the basswood "plug" I made for the staircase hole. Then I covered the floor with some vinyl wallpaper I had that looks sort of like marble