Hi Everyone!

bianca

A couple of years back, my husband threatened to move out if I bought another cat into the house.  I told him I'd really miss him.  He replied "what do you want to name her?"  LOL

Susanne

heheheheheeheheehe Now that's what I call effective communication in a relationship!

Deb

This is all soooo funny!!  I have to keep my hubby around, who else will cook and pay the bills?

Thanks for the bonus dollars tutorial Deb!  I have to go shopping now . . . ha ha. . . just doing my Julia Roberts imitation!!  Like I didn't spend enough already!

You're right, sorry I can't tell you what my HUGE order included, but you'll find out soon enough!!  :o

I keep mine around for cheap entertainment. :D

Oooooooooooooh........I can't wait to see what you got! I put in my huge order for furnishings for the Pierce today and while I was surfing, I kept seeing things and wondering if I'd be seeing it in your unhaunted house soon.

<giggling> You sound like me with the positive stash enhancement attitude. After all, I grew up watching Jane Jetson run off with George's wallet once a week. Betty and Wilma gave us the battle cry of "Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge it!" <nodding sagely> I took notes.

I did some serious pillaging at miniatures.com too. Racked enough bonus points for my next order to pay for that victorian mirrored etagere I've been lusting after, and saved $70 on this order with the sale. Does Ernie know how much we love him?

Deb