The Dollhouse Bug has bitten again

brenda73147

:rolleyes: i just wonder if people who don't build dollhouses know how much fun they are missing?

i worked so hard all winter, and i tought i'd take the summer off, which i did, but then i read about the good sale on joann.com, i ordered the Beacon Hill, and have lots of work to do, but i can't wait, while i was looking at the beacon hill my heart was pounding out of me,i get so excited doing this. it gets in your blood! <_<

i havn't got in on the first dollhouse giveaway yet. seems like i'm always a day late, but i love building and decorating them,

Brenda

I know what you mean Brenda! I started with finding my Beacon Hill on the side of the curb, not knowing it would start a mini-obsession!! :rolleyes:

Now I'm going to be building a bashed Buttercup/Canterbury, The Haunted House (that I won here on the forum) and the Willowcrest!!

I'm seriously thinking about hiring a house cleaner for my real house so I can spend more time on my mini-houses!! <_< Maybe a gardener too!! :(

And don't worry . . . there will be plenty more contests! I'm sure you're bound to win sooner or later!!!!! :D

You know, I was doing OK with the first dollhouse (RGT Victorian Townhouse) and was absolutely tickled pink with it. Then hubby brought home GL Tennyson, and we haven't stopped building yet ...

:rolleyes: Oh man, now i'm really living, a friend found a dollhouse at a yardsale, and bought it for me, and then i found a handwritten note from a lady i don't even know in my mailbox <_< , telling me about a dollhouse at the Goodwill,for 49.99, so you know i rush up there, and it's still there, and it is huge, can't find out what the name is, i'll post photo's later, i got it for 30.00, now i'm covered up, and tickled to death :( . i hope sone of you can help me name the houses, i can't find either one of them in the catalogs, or online.

Brenda