Ponderosa

The Ponderosa came today. Everything looks complete. It doesn't look near as complicated as the Newberg. Don't know exactly how I'll decorate yet but I think it will be really nice. It' s not much bigger than the Arthur but has more usable space.

My Newberg is finished except for the shingles and I can't decide on some of the wallpaper. I sure have enough to keep me busy for awhile.

I have run out of wallpaper ideas. I bought regular wallpaper yesterday at Menards, a double roll of small flowers on a beige waterstained background. It will last me forever. I have several patterns in regular wallpaper and I use a mini stripe I have in all my houses, usually in the living rooms. Will put pics in the gallery soon. :lol:

It has three rooms upstairs. Just a little room between the other two. The stairway is against the right wall downstairs and there is a room on the left. I guess it's about as wide as the Glencroft. I saw one in the gallery that's really nice which is why I got it.