Help With Wallpaper

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone can give me some suggestions about something I want to do.

I built a mini 1/144 scale Beacon Hill. I think the Beacon Hill is the loveliest dollhouse ever, by the way. If I had more space in my townhouse, I would get the big one.

But anyways, when I built my tiny house, which you can see by going to the link in my signature, I thought I couldnt wallpaper it because I couldnt find the right scale wallpaper. Now I have found out that your own wallpaper can be printed to scale so I would love to wallpaper mines! I just dont know if it can be mastered after the house has been built. Does anyone have any tips about how I can accomplish this?

Anything can be done if you have the patience. I didn't do the Beacon Hill but I did do a cottage in 144th scale. There is no way on earth I would have wallpapered after it was put together. But that's just me! I say try it, you have nothing to lose.

X-acto knife, a ruler and a tape measure (tape measure for cramped places), a pencil and alot of patience. I have never worked on that small a scale but I can bet you will find a way. Tweezers and something small to poke stuff into place.

I bet it will look great!

I guess your all right. I will try it out because I know it will look so much more charming with wallpaper. I dont have anything to loose. I have all the tools Heidi suggested. Ill just measure out very carefully and I wont stick anything on until the pieces look perfect. Thanks for the help.

i think that i've read here in the forums that the cardstock template can be attached with double-sided carpet tape.

that might make it easier to do in such a tiny scale, too.

That is a great idea! Im going to definitely do it like that. Its going to make it so much more easier to do. Im going to get working on it today. Ill add the pictures to my link as soon as its done, so you all can tell me what you think of the out come.