Camden Maine Dollhouse s Museum

Hallowell

If you are ever up here in Maine, you must plan on visiting Lucy Morgans store/museum in downtown Camden Maine. She is a major world collector of antique dolls and dollhouses. She recently sold one of her dolls at a California auction for $100,000. At that auction her dolls sold for 3.5million dollars making it the largest doll auction in history. When you visit her store you will see dolls selling for tens of thousands of dollars and antique dolls and dollhouse furniture everywhere. Her antique dollhouse collection is asolutely amazing. She has one house in the store that she purchased at auction for $192,000. So definitely plan a trip up here and check this place out, you won't want to leave.

And the prices aren't all outrageous, I bought a few pieces of pre-bespaq at a very reasonable price. :D

http://www.antiquedollcollector.com/lucy.html

Hi Susanne :D My partner has to literally drag me out of there or I'll hand over my paycheck. Thare are so many artist made and signed pieces of furniture and the houses will make your jaw hit the floor. When I first heard about this store was being built in Camden I thought I was the luckiest collector in the world. You have to come see this place if you can. It's awe inspiring. :groupwave:

Wow, her store and collection is amazing, I may plan a trip to Maine, always wanted to visit up that way and this store would be a another reason to take the trip. Thanks for sharing these photo's, everything is just beautiful!