Problems with central finials on Coventry Cottage

Hi, I have a Coventry Cottage that I am currently working on. I am having problems with the finials on the center of the roof. I am not sure how to fit it in right. Let me know. I couldn’t post pictures. How can I do that?

Sommer

Hi Sommer!

Here's a blog with pics that might help until someone comes along who has built that house. The link takes you to the roof construction but there are other pages/posts for the house and other Greenleaf houses too. https://moreminis.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-coventry-cottage-dollhouse-day-6.html?m=1

You have to make 5 posts before you can start an album/post pics here. 

Sommer, the building team built and blogged the Coventry Cottage.  The only kit I've built that I used that rooftop finial was the Arthur, and I glued it along the seam where the roof pieces join, before I shingled.  I built my Coventry Cottage thinking of my hubs' paternal grandparents house in Sylvester, GA (no rooftop trim):

come on in.jpg

Hi Havanaholly,

I just fixed it and it’s a little better. It’s the best I can do. I like your house. I saw the others and they look good, too. I love homes.