Help identifying this front opening dollhouse

I bought this dollhouse off Facebook Marketplace for $50.  It is a front opening dollhouse that has 3 gables.  Most of the dollhouses similar to this have 2 gables.  It looks like a Federal or Georgian. It came without instructions and is missing a lot of pieces.  I was hoping to find out the make and model so I can look up pictures of the missing porch. The inside stairs have a solid piece of wood, instead of a stair railing and spindles. I will replace those but thought it could help in identifying the house. I am wondering if it could be an Afton Classic? I can’t find it in my miniatures catalog, so I’m hoping someone has an older catalog. 

IMG_2222.jpeg

IMG_2223.jpeg

IMG_2224.jpeg

Except for the third gable, it looks very much like a Real Good Toys house.  I think it was called the Federal Manor? Their kits used to be available in milled plywood or MDF

This is the one I was thinking of when I saw yours.  Federal Manor    The interior panels can be put in any way you want or left out because they aren't really structural. Those staircases really make me think this is it.  Real Good Toys uses them in a lot of their kits (I have built 3) The third gable would be a relatively easy customization too.

• Like 1

As I was going through my 17th Ed of the Miniatures Catalog, I noticed that some Walmer dollhouses had the solid panel for the staircases instead of spindles and a railing. Interesting.  I purchased some older catalogs and hope to find it.