Texas Miniature Showcase

This show is back!  After several years of hiatus and the unfortunate passing of the promotor of the Dallas Showcase, I am working with Dani Muckleroy on the revival of this show!  I hope you'll consider joining us!  We have great classes planned, amazing dealers and a brand new location for this show in the heart of the Market Center in Dallas at the Crowne Plaza.

Show is June 26 to July 1, 2024   Please message me or visit our website at www.texasminiatureshowcase.us for updates and to be added to the mailing list!

21 minutes ago, JayWood said:

The Dallas Showcase is returning after a hiatus, organized by Dani Muckleroy and others. It will feature classes, dealers, and is located at the Crowne Plaza in the Market Center in Dallas.

Yes, correct, it's the Texas Miniature Showcase ....Charles Harville passed away after the Dallas Show in 2023 and after discussion with his widow, Suzan, Dani and I are bringing back the original show, the Texas Miniature Showcase.....the Dallas Miniature Show was the name Charles used after Dani passed the show to him about 6 years ago.  Looking forward to having a great show and doing so for many many years to come!  Hope you'll join us!