Needing assistance on getting a hold of Greenleaf customer service for parts sheets

kwilson

Good morning all - I hope someone can help with getting a hold of Greenleaf for parts sheets.  I have emailed the list 3 times and my Pay Pal account email address, and I have not received anything back except for the automated response.  I have called the the VM is full.

I need the parts for the Beacon Hill Tower top (Mansard roof) and the dormer windows in the mansard roofs 1, 2 and 3.  I purchased this house locally from a Facebook seller and I am re doing the entire house.  I just need some help with getting sheets or tracings of  - 

12/12A
28D
28E

I appreciate any help!  Thank you, Kristin 

Hi Kristin, welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if Greenleaf will be able to help you since the house was purchased secondhand. The schematics are here, maybe this will help?

Ok … what scale do I print these to do I have the exact measurements please.  
Also Keith from Greenleaf customer service let me know I could buy the sheets for $20 a sheet!  Through pay pal.  But I have emailed several times and again today to get an invoice to pay. 😞

but if I can get the scale to print, my husband even has a large blue print printer at work I can print it on… so if I could get that I would appreciate it so very very much 🩵

• 1 month later...

I am having trouble with a response from customer service. I just purchased a Orchid Dollhouse and the first sheet is missing!

Emailed twice. Called and it went to voicemail-- which is full!

Getting ready to go to BBB.

I'd rather build it than return it.

First sheet of materials, you mean? Not great, good luck! I would keep in mind though, with it being Christmas season, they may be even more shorthanded than normal and/or be buried under other requests. Don't give up!